Cum Farmer Cum Farmer

I really liked it. Was fun and simple and kept me occupied for a good half hour. The clicking sounds were kind of annoying and I wished I could have muted them.

I found the printer screen error as well. It seemed to only happen after you had entered the printer screen and clicked the printer again. After that you couldn't switch menu screens.

gukinator responds:

I'm working on new clicking sounds along with more music, when I have the new assets I'll implement a more robust volume control system.

Thank you for that information! I think I found the bug because of it. What was happening is that on the printer screen, if you clicked away from the printer screen without printing a testicle it would try to remove testicles that didn't exist.

:D I hope this is what was causing the error

Russian Easter Russian Easter

I could tab between the eggs and could hit my spacebar enough times to get an outrageous score. definitely needs to be debugged.

A counter to show how many eggs dropped would be nice. And maybe some kind of reward. It seems kinda pointless as it stands.

Nightmare House Nightmare House

You have really outdone yourself...

I played the original a lot, and when I saw this, I was surprised. You kept it true to the original storyline, while making it more interesting than before. The first one looked ameturish, but this one looked very professional, almost console quality.

I would reccomend in the future that you don't use bitmaps, or trace them, as it looks very horrible or pixely.

Anyways, Afro Ninja, loved it. Keep up the awesome work!

Love,
Matadio

Cena Quiz Cena Quiz

Unoriginal and uninspired

First off, quizes are easy to make, so please create something more original. Secondly, nobody with a brain likes Cena. He's been booed from the arena because people are realizing that he is totally pathetic.

Find somebody else to idolize. Why not me?

IPIN-ANIMATIONS responds:

because youir gay. plus this quiz is part of a serise so y don't you suck mt dick.

Dangerous Dave Dangerous Dave

I don't get it...

This idea for a game has been around for awhile, and Dangerous Dave was created by John Romero, the game designer for Doom. Dangerous Dave is a a copyrighted character.

And the game was really boring.

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

WOWZERS!

Great job. That's all I can say. Nothing else can explain.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

I love it more than the first...

I remember being totally pumped after playing the first one, and when I saw this in the portal, I flipped, like literally backflipped.

You do not know how much I love this style. Adventure games rule.

Thank you so much for all the hard work and whatnot, because you have given us something totally awesome.

Masters Checkers Masters Checkers

Boring

Checkers is a great game. You have ruined it for me forever.

The only sound was that of a constant click when a piece moved, and yet because of this single sound, you felt that you needed to put a sound button.

Also, the graphics, style and controls were pretty bad. They looked ameturish. And the opening logo looked like a picture somebody found on Google. Not saying you did, but it doesn't fit with the style of the game.

Oh, and my rat could kick the AI's ass! I mean, the AI sucked. It's no better than the AI on Wolfenstine.

Keep trying, and make something that doesn't suck.

Granny Bash Granny Bash

Great base, but you need to build...

Now this game is good, but It's not front page material yet. You need to build on it. Add something more. Maybe other objects, roads, other cars.

Now the graphics were great, and this game is really inventive. And it was minorly humorus.

I would plainly suggest that you add on more, and make it bigger. The game is 25K, and the limits that you can reach if the game was 1 meg would be almost groundbreaking.

Keep it up.

SC vs. W-BC SC vs. W-BC

It's very poor.

I'm in a good mood, so be happy I didn't give you straight zeros. The game was very poor, it was very unoriginal, and it was really badly done. I mean, the clipping was off, and it was WAY too easy. Make it better.